Real Estate Assessments (iCare)Search for real estate assessment information and physical characteristics
Land Development SystemSearch for Zoning applications and site plans
Find information about neighborhood schools, parks, demographics and more based on address.
The Fairfax County Office of Community Revitalization (OCR) facilitates strategic redevelopment and investment opportunities within targeted commercial areas that align with the community's vision and that improve the economic vitality, appearance and function of those areas.
- OCRences: Revitalization Newsletter, Spring 2013 Edition
- Mosaic District in Merrifield Receives National Acclaim, Winter 2012
- Springfield Mall Transformation Begins, Winter 2012
- Hotel Surge in Springfield, Winter 2012
- Revitalization Conference 2012 is a Success, October 22, 2012
- Presentation on Bailey's Crossroads Area Transportation Efforts, October 2, 2012
- Board of Supervisors Approves Streetcar Line Option to Bailey's Crossroads, July 31, 2012
- Task Force and Working Groups explore future of Seven Corners
- Office of Community Revitalization to Oversee Tysons Transformation
- County Seeking Experienced Developers for Redevelopment of Crescent Property